Responsible for the processing of your personal data
In TRASLADOS Y LOGÍSTICA ESPECIALIZADA, S.A. DE C.V. (hereinafter referred to as “TLEA”) we respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through the compliance of this Privacy Notice, in which will describe the way we will recollect your personal data and how we will use it. TRASLADOS Y LOGÍSTICA ESPECIALIZADA, S.A. DE C.V. with commercial activity and address in Carretera Reynosa, #8603, Interior 8A, en la Colonia Cerro Azul, en el municipio de Guadalupe, Nuevo León, C.P. 67190, we are in charge of collecting, use and protect your personal data through this Privacy Notice and in compliance with the Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares.
Read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information. By sending information through this website, you accept this Privacy Notice.
Information we will collect from the User.
On this Website we will collect personal data that proves your identity, such as:
- First and last name.
- Telephone number.
- Name/Denomination of the Legal Entity.
- Type of Industry to which it belongs.
- Labor Data.
The personal data that you provide us is collected by TLEA upon accepting this Privacy Notice in the acquisition of any of the services expressing your consent. The following are the situations in which you will provide personally identifiable data:
- When filling out the form found in the “Contact” section of this Website.
- When you fill in fields on this Website.
- When you are interested in being part of our work team and send your curricular information when applying to any job position in the “Vacancies” section.
- When communicating with us and requesting information about the services, either through our email or other means.
Purpose of processing personal use information
The personal data that we will collect through this Website will be used only for the following purposes:
- Identify and contact him.
- Verify the information provided.
- Provide you with information about the services you request.
- Evaluate the quality of the services provided.
- Comply with our obligations and enforce our rights derived from the contracts entered between you and us.
- Creation of statistics and internal analysis.
- Integrate your file as a job applicant.
- Evaluate your job application in accordance with our selection and/or recruitment process.
- In case of not being selected in the postulated job position, we will keep it in our database to consider it in future occasions.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed for these purposes, from this moment you can notify us of the above through a request addressed to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitation of the use or disclosure of personal data
TLEA will use personal data only when it is substantially necessary; noting that if the use or disclosure of personal data is limited, it could be subject to the refusal or limitation of the services provided.
Transfer of personal data
For the express purposes in this Privacy Notice, we inform you that your personal data may be transferred to any of the related parties of the company, as well as to the different departments that will be responsible for providing you with the requested and necessary information according to your needs. commercial, either for the contracting of our services and/or if required, to federal, state or municipal authorities, public notaries and financial entities, in accordance with the provisions of articles 36 and 37 of the Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares.
Your data will not be transferred to any third party, with the exception of the cases in which the aforementioned articles of the Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares.
ARCO rights are the set of rights through which the Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares guarantees people the power to control their personal data. The User has the right to:
- Access: Know what personal data we have, what we use them for and the conditions of use that we give them.
- Ratification: Request correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete.
- Cancellation: Request that we remove it from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used properly.
- Oppose: Deny the use of your personal data for specific purposes.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, the User must submit the respective request either in pdf file or print it, fill it out by hand and send it, along with personal identification, through email to the address: email@example.com. We will respond within 10 (ten) business days of receiving your request. Although we use reasonable security measures to protect the personally identifiable information we collect through this Website, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will only be disclosed as described in this Privacy Notice. By way of example (without prejudice to the foregoing), third parties may intercept or unlawfully access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, notwithstanding anything to the contrary within that Privacy Notice or any other applicable agreement or policy, you use this Website at your own risk, and we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal privacy will be identifiable information will always remain private. In the event an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures, we will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, actual, or consequential, caused by the unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate such information.
With this Privacy Notice, by visiting this Website, you accept the practices described in this document and are duly informed of the data we collect and for what purposes, accepting the terms contained that were prepared in compliance with the Law referred to in this document.
This Privacy Notice may be modified and/or updated from time to time in accordance with the needs of TLEA or the updates of the corresponding Laws cited in this document, so we recommend checking periodically for updates to this Notice.
For any questions, concerns, or comments about this Notice or to make a request regarding your personally identifiable information, please contact us by the following means: firstname.lastname@example.org.